Registration for our online workshop series is open! Please scroll down for the registration form.
SOG Online Workshop Series
An online workshop series that celebrates women in dance. This series is facilitated by Queenie and Kelly and features an incredible line up of guest mentors (workshop + Q&A) from various cities – Tatiana Parker – Nubian Néné – Kaela Faloon – Uko Snowbunny – School of Groove
When: Saturdays Nov 7 – Dec 5 | 1:15-3:15pm EST
Fees: No Fee – Thank you to our program partner North York Arts
Final Deadline for registration: Oct 31, space pending *Only 20 spots available*
- Age 14-29yrs
- Identify as a woman
- Ready to dance at an intermediate-inter/advanced level (if you aren’t sure, send us a message).
- Have a safe space to dance in.
- Have a sufficient internet connection (SOG is not responsible for technical challenges on the participants part)
- Have a device that can support Zoom and Instagram Live applications. (Instagram Live will be our back-up.)
- Have adult supervision, if under 18 years of age.
- Be able to attend the full program (please do not sign up to take 1 or 2 workshops). If you expect to have a conflict, please let us know on your registration form.