Please help us keep our community safe.
Here’s what we are doing to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Please consider the risk carefully before attending any SOG programs. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- All participants and instructors will be required to wear a mask.
- Hands must be sanitized upon entry and leaving, and is encouraged throughout.
- Each participant and instructor will have their temperature taken and complete a pre-screening form prior to entry.
- Any participants or instructors displaying symptoms of or are diagnosed with Covid-19, cold or flu will not be permitted to enter.
- Participants or instructors who have been diagnosed with Covid-19 within the past 30 days, have been in contact with a confirmed case in the last 30 days, have travelled outside of Canada within the past 14 days, or been in contact with a person who has travelled outside Canada within the past 14 days, will not be permitted to enter.
- Dressing rooms will be closed.
- High touch surfaces will be sanitized prior to and after class.
- Participants and parents will not be permitted to wait or “hang out” in the lobby/studio before, during or after class.
- Participants will be asked to keep their belongings with them, in the area located beside their placement in class.
- Class sizes will be limited to ensure physical distancing. Dancers will be reminded to maintain distance with the use of floor tape/markers. Lesson plans will be formatted accordingly.
- As of October 2, 2020, all in-studio classes will be limited to 10 dancers per room.
- If a participant in our program tests positive for Covid-19, SOG will contact the local health unit Toronto Public Health at 416-338-7600 and follow advised protocols.
- We will continue to monitor the latest restrictions/guidelines put into place by the governing bodies and adjust programming as necessary. Any changes required will be communicated to students and instructors.