Please help us keep our community safe.
Here’s what we are doing to help prevent the spread of COVID-19. Please consider the risk carefully before attending any SOG programs. If you have any questions, please contact us.
- All participants 18 years of age or older, will have to provide proof of full vaccination (two doses) or a legitimate medical exemption, as mandated by the provincial government
- Everyone who enters Danceology will be required to wear a mask.
- Hands must be sanitized upon entry and leaving, and is encouraged throughout.
- High touch surfaces will be santized prior to and after class.
- Dressing rooms will be closed
- Each participant and instructor will have their temperature taken and complete a pre-screening form prior to entry.
- Participants and parents will not be permitted to wait or “hang out” in the lobby or studio before, during or after class.
- Participants will be asked to keep their belongings with them, in the area located beside their placement in class.
- Class sizes will be limited to ensure physical distancing. Dancers will be reminded to maintain distance. Lesson plans will be formatted accordingly.
- If a participant in our program tests positive for COVID-19, SOG will contact the local health unit Toronto Public Health at 416-338-7600 and follow advised protocols.Any participants or instructors displaying symptoms of or diagnosed with Covid-19, cold or flu will not be permitted to enter.
Thank you for your support and understanding during these times.