Community, conversation and a whole lot of movement. Let’s get back to it! The early bird deadline to register for SOG’s 6 week program is October 1 – space pending! Scroll down to register.
Fall 2021 – 6 Week Program
When: Sundays 3:30-6:30pm | October 17 – November 21
Location: Danceology | 2700 Dufferin Street (Unit 4), Toronto.
Fees: $279 +HST when you register by October 1 | $299+HST after October 1.
- You have the option of making a single payment or two payments. Individualized payment plans are available upon request
- If you are interested but cannot attend this program because of financial obstacles, please visit www.schoolofgroove.ca/programsupport
What to expect:
- 6 weeks of classes with SOG’s Queenie and/or Kelly. If you don’t know us, we love to tailor each class to what we see and feel from the group. Warm up (obviously), drills, journaling, group activities, creative play, choreography/combos (rooted in hip hop/jazz funk) are all possibilities!
- 4 guest mentor workshops (75 minutes long, including a Q&A). Guests TBA.
- Each class will be taught as an individual lesson to allow for greater flexibility at this time (you choose how much of class you take home with you)
- The option to carry some work forward for feedback and filming should these be valuable takeaways for you.
Level: Intermediate-Inter/Advanced. Not sure if this is you? Send us a message. All training backgrounds are welcome! This is a safe space to try something new, build on previous knowledge and build connections between styles. Dancers must be 15 years of age or older.
Spots are limited to allow for physical distancing. Registrations will be accepted on a first come/first serve basis. Returning and new students welcome!
You can review our Covid-19 policies here.