Registration is now open – scroll down for the form. New and returning students welcome. If you have any questions – please email us at email@example.com
left to register!
SOG Winter ’23 – 6 Week Training Program
When and Where
Location: Danceology | 2700 Dufferin Street (Unit 4), Toronto.
What to Expect
- 6 weeks of classes facilitated by SOG’s Queenie and/or Kelly. If you know us, we love to tailor each class to what we see and feel from the group on a weekly basis. You’ll be asked on your registration form about your personal goals and interests. Think of this as a bespoke program designed around the wants and needs of YOU and your peers. Class will include warm up and may also include drills, journaling, group activities, creative play, choreography/combos (rooted in hip hop/commercial dance).
- 4 guest mentor workshops, Q&A included. Guests include: Tatiana Parker, Zahra Badua, TBA, TBA
How to Register
- Prepare a one minute video of you dancing to include in your registration. Help us get to know you! Show us a freestyle or perform a combo (yours or someone else’s) in any dance style. We welcome at home, class or performance videos where you are easily identifiable. If we have any concerns about your participation, we will get in touch.
- Fill out the registration form and attach your video the requested field.
- Fill out the registration form here
Spots are limited to ensure a quality learning experience. Registrations will be accepted on a first come/first serve basis.
- 15+ years of age
- Identify as a women
- Ready to train at an intermediate-inter/advanced level (if you aren’t sure, send us an email, we’ll figure it out together!).
This program is open to dancers with informal or formal training, across all styles of dance. This is a safe space to try something new, build on previous knowledge and build connections between styles.
Note: All new participants are placed in SOG Fundamentals to build a strong foundation. Previous program participants will be placed in SOG Enrichment.